Thursday, July 21, 2016

Everything has shifted...


The last several weeks have been quite a roller coaster ride! Two dark energy attacks and twice in the past week feeling like this place isn't "this place" after getting up in the morning. Well, we know it's not this place, but this was pretty significant! I do believe there was a major shift in the last two days, feeling it especially hard yesterday - having some pretty deep, dark depression then knowing afterwards this feeling was not my own but coming from the collective. 

There's quite a lot going on in the astral right now. Stay centered. 

I thought I was hallucinating when I read this article the other day:

Planet Nine may have tilted the entire solar system except the sun

Wait, what?  So I wasn't hallucinating after all - whewww!  Was it the collective shift that caused the universe to shift or vice versa? Or does that even matter anymore?  I'll go with the latter.


But, if you still want some clarification on the subject, this piece by Lisa Renee at Energetic Synthesis is just the ticket.  It's long but well worth your time. 


We are now on a different timeline -- make the best of it!


No comments: