I just started watching The
Maze Runner last night; had a string of lucid dreams which would stop and
start up again where it left off as I would awaken and then fall back to sleep.
And now today…
I am Ragle Gumm.
Similar to The Maze
Runner, Ragle Gumm is a rat in a maze, manipulated by a government
conspiracy, or more specifically, the subject of a military experiment/special
operations.
Ragle Gumm is the main character in Philip K. Dick’s Time Out of Joint. He believes he is
living in a safe, humdrum peaceful world of 1959 and wins the daily newspaper
contest, when in reality, he is living in a simulated environment developed by
the military industrial complex tasked with predicting nuclear strikes. Gradually, through the breakdown of the
matrix, Gumm becomes AWARE of what has happened to him and plans to escape his
captives.
I am feeling the matrix very strongly this week,
particularly today. Becoming aware of its existence is half the battle and
knowing and utilizing the tools to escape is the other half which at certain
times is very difficult to do as the matrix feels like it is squeezing or
closing in on me and playing the joker with this Mercury Retrograde thingie
right now.
I have to laugh.
The same scenarios playing over and over, taling to people
and feeling like you are talking Chinese instead of English because no one understands
a word you say; things having to be done and redone, over and over – the stagnation
is overwhelming. Best to see it for what it is, have a laugh and watch Abbot
and Costello – “who’s on first, what’s on second”
Time to go inward…time to blank slate myself…no time…ahhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment